Long known for reliable environmental control systems in the hydroponic/greenhouse space, C.A.P. (Custom Automated Products) had a stable of popular products. Sometime around 2013, their parent company had a rough patch and went out of business, which included selling of certain brands like C.A.P. to other distributors. HydroFarm ultimately took over the C.A.P. brand and inventory, and has continued producing a small subset of C.A.P.'s catalog. What remains is limited to ozone generators, some ducting parts, and some basic relay controllers.
C.A.P. - Ultra Violet (UV) Room Ozone Generator
The C.A.P. OZN-1 Ultra Violet (UV) Ozone Generator attacks and neutralizes stubborn odors caused by smoke, mold, mildew, pets, cooking, and damp basements using ozone (03) -- one of the most powerful, naturally occurring oxidizers. Ozone doesn’t just mask odors, it neutralizes the cause of the odor right at the source, then breaks down into harmless CO2 and oxygen. The OZN-1 has built-in mounting brackets for easy installation. A great solution for deodorizing up to 5500 cubic feet of space! Produces up to 1,000 mg of ozone per hour.
- Good for rooms up to 5,500 cuft!
- Low profile design for installation in small places (like grow tents, and rooms with lots of equipment overhead)
- Very low power consumption -- approximately the same as a 100W light bulb!
- Model: CAOZN1
- Power Supply: 120V / ~100W /
- Room Capacity: up to 5,500 cuft
- Ozone Production: up to 1,000 mg/hr