Bell & Gossett designs and manufacturers reliable, maintenance-free, whisper quiet wet rotor circulating pumps for residential and light commercial hydronic heating and cooling systems. With a generous warranty and readily available technical and customer support, you'll be glad to purchased your B&G and pump today!
B&G - PL-Series Hydronic Circulating Pumps
The PL-Series close coupled booster pumps are specifically designed for quiet operation in hydronic, radiant, and geothermal heating and cooling systems. These inline, permanently lubricated (low maintenance) pumps are available in cast iron or lead-free bronze body construction.
- Max Temp: 225F
- Max Pressure: 150PSI
- B&G's powerful, dry-motor design delivers exceptional performance
- 25% more efficient than competition
- Precision-machined and balanced alloy steel rotor for superior performance.
- Solid “Stiff-Shaft” design is constructed of high-strength alloy steel impervious to cracking caused by thermal stresses.
- XL-11™ Precision-Crafted Bearing System
- Permanently oil lubricated
- Completely maintenance free
- Advanced close-coupled design increases pump life and efficiency, assures dependable seasonal start-ups and can easily handle difficult water conditions
- Tough, durable seal system features a carbon/silicon carbide seal on a stainless steel shaft sleeve for long life and rugged operation
- Double sided stainless steel neck ring for optimum efficiency
- Max Operating Temp: 225F
- Max Operating Pressure: 150PSI
- Power Supply: 242W, 2.1A @ 115V
- Pump Body: Cast Iron
- Pump Type: Booster Pump
- Impeller: 30% Glass Filled Noryl
- Shaft: Solid High-Strength Steel Alloy
- Bearings: Permanently Lubricated and Sealed
- Motor RPM: 3300
- Connection Type: Flanged (Sold Separately)
- Works W/ Flange Sizes: 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", & 1-1/2"
- Height: 8-5/8"
- Width: 6-3/8"
- Depth: 4-3/8"
- Weight: 13.1 lbs